Friday, October 21, 2016

New Arrival Japanese Brand: Miniso Small Haul

Hey guyz...It's been such a loooong time since my last post and was really missing my blog. Meanwhile I was busy SHOPPING loads & loads of different brand make-up along with skincare products as well as dresses & household items for this Dashain Festival & also I was unwell for some time.....so from now reviews are COMING really SOON in my upcoming blogs so be ready for them. I will make sure to continuously update you about my purchase review.

First of all, in my shopping spree for Dashain Festival, I came to know about a new Japanese Lifestyle Store launch here in Nepal. 'MINISO' which is a Japanese brand officially opened its store on October 1st 2016 at Rising Mall, Durbarmarg and I felt....why not wait and give it a try and I set my destination to the Miniso Store to see what I could get for myself. I was so excited and OMG there was such a huge crowd visiting the store on its opening.

To be honest i really don’t know much about 'Miniso' but apparently their products weren't limited to just beauty items, there were travel must haves products, electronic gadgets & everyday lifestyle product for all ages kids & adults in an extremely affordable price. Being the makeup lover I am, I gotta pick up some products when it is this cheap.

So in this haul post, I will be showing you the stuff that I bought from the store.


  • Multifunctional Wet Tissue (4 pkt) - NRs. 249/-
  • Collagen Moisturizing Gel Mask (3 pcs) - NRs. 499/-
  • Compressed Facial Mask (40 grains)- NRs.249/-
  • Fake Eyelash (10 pairs) - NRs. 249/-
  • Facial Brush - NRs. 369/-
  • Massage Hammer - NRs. 249/-
  • Hyaluronic Acid Essence (200ml) - NRs. 369/-
I will be sharing you the review of some above products soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment